- Strengthened membership and collaboration with 32 Community Based women groups in ten districts of Uganda.
- Won Global Fund for Women 15th Anniversary Partnership /Grant Award in 2013.
- Achieved the Woman Achiever Award Status in Uganda 2006.
- We have reached and empowered over three thousand five hundred women with entrepreneurship/ICTs. Skills. The beneficiaries of our programmes run sustainable enterprises and the knowledge trickles to families.
- Have engaged over 170 rural women farmers at household level and empowered them with sufficient skills in sustainable and integrated agriculture.
- To learn from our work, NVIWODA in sharing experience has hosted a number of fellow women visitors both international and from within Uganda.